Pages


Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh, I'm on my toes today, ain't I?

From my Name That Tool post yesterday:

AnonymousAnonymous said...
A tail bone puller for what? Liberals?
August 30, 2012 2:09 PM
Delete

Bloggerrgranger said...

For use on liberals right...no i forgot, without a backbone you don't have a tail bone. But, if they did, you would pull it pre or post mortem? I vote for pre.
August 30, 2012 2:13 PM
Delete

Bloggerwirecutter said...

For liberal coyotes - that's the only kind I shoot.
I can tell they're liberal because I'm calling them in with a hurt rabbit squall and they think they're getting a free meal.

*****

I'm sorry but I was so proud of that answer I had to turn it into a regular post - way too good to be buried in the comments.
It's true though, I think I've only shot one coyote in my entire life that I hadn't called in and that poor thing was staggering down a dirt road in the middle of the day out of his mind with hydrophobia. I put it out of it's misery with my 41 from 2 feet away.
But yeah, I'd say 95% of the others were shot using a wounded critter call. A couple with howling but mostly rabbit or fawn squalls. Easy meals for the liberal coyotes.

1 comment:

  1. So the liberal coyotes don't respond to your squeaker call? Figures.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.