Pages


Sunday, October 21, 2012

Douglas's new hawk




























Man, those things are popular, aren't they? I know of at least a half dozen people that bought them after I posted the links to sog-knives.net/.  They sent me one in gratitude for the posting and I have to admit that I love mine. Go there and check out their other offerings, their prices for SOG knives are about 2/3 the price of any other place I've seen.
And as long as you're drooling and shopping, go HERE for Two Point Enterprise's line of Kershaw knives, HERE for their Gerber tools and knives and HERE for their other knives and tools.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Kenny...what do you recommend for a good entrenching tool/shovel?
    I've gone through a couple of cheap ones from the local "surplus" store that don't dig for shit, and usually break the handle when you use them for anything more than a trunk accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These work well:

    http://www.keepshooting.com/german-tri-fold-shovel-nato.html


    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.