Pages


Saturday, December 15, 2012

I'm so confused......

Hey, check this shit out. I try to give credit to whoever sends me something to post but I'm an old feebleminded fucker and I get a shitload of email every day from readers and I'm having a harder and harder time remembering names, particularly if your email address has your real name but your handle is different.
If you send me something that you think I might want to use, would you please be kind enough to sign your name or handle for me? It'll save me the embarassment of crediting the wrong person. If you would rather stay anonymous, let me know that too.
Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Sarthurk says, "Hi". Merry Christmas too! And I also wish all the Jewish people in the world, a very happy and safe holiday time.

    On the other hand, I would love to give every muslim in America today, a lump of coal, but the EPA has deemed that a toxic substance, and my gift would be racist.

    Merry Christmas anyway! And, watch your 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry, you are?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.