Pages


Thursday, February 14, 2013

A message from your gracious host

Hey y'all, I had about the worst day at work today that I've had in a long time and my ass is kicked. I'll try to get a post or two up before I head for work in the morning but I can't guarantee nothing.

It looks like there's enough folks interested in the Trading Post idea to kick it off. Zoomie made a nice header for it and TL and Preacher came up with a couple of good ideas (you can read them in the post comments) for the site.
I'll holler when it's ready and like I said there will be a time frame for free ads to help get it rolling. I appreciate everybody's support and I hope it continues.
Fuck eBay and Obama...... wait, I got that backwards.


2 comments:

  1. Get off the computer and go relax with your Valentine, get some sleep, and come back swinging. We'll live without your sparkling wit and wisdom for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you have a beer and take the night off...just saying, what can happen, you get fired...if i can find the tip jar I will kick in a few brews.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.